These tea cups belong in a museum! Cast your eyes upon the most breathtaking renditions of Van Gogh's artwork since he painted them.
What makes them so extraordinary? One of the expert ceramicists that handcrafts them says, "There is really no magic about it – merely patient attention to detail."
The Detail that Goes Into Making Each Tea Cup Set:
1. They're handcrafted with Bone China, the crème de la crème of ceramics, so you'll never have to worry about chips or cracks. Each piece is crafted with Bone China, the strongest of the porcelain or china ceramics. It's famously renowned for its high strength and chip resistance.
2. The paintings will never fade, thanks to state-of-the-art screen printing techniques which utilize an ink thickness of 2-4 micrometers (that's a thousand times smaller than a millimeter!)
3. The entire set is dishwasher safe, making them easy to keep spotless without having to worry about the images wearing off. Note: they're dishwasher safe not microwave safe. You wouldn't microwave a masterpiece, would you?
4. The gold standard of tableware, each piece is gilded from top to bottom. The rims and outer edges of cups and plates are trimmed with vivid strokes of gold.
5. The painstakingly meticulous process is only finished when each piece is kilned at exactly 1260 degrees Celsius. This firing technique creates the clearest images and smoothest textures possible, which is a must because these designs deserve to be seen!
Material: Bone China
Cup Capacity :8 oz / 240 ml
Cup Size: 9.2cm wide x 7.6cm high
Saucer Size:13.4cm wide
Spoon Size: 13.8cm long
Single Set Includes:
1 x Cup, 1 x Saucer, 1 x Spoon
Whole Set Includes:
6 x Cups, 6 x Saucers, 6 x Spoons